The Conference will be held in:
Livingston Campus Student Center at Rutgers,
The State University of New Jersey.
84 Joyce Kilmer Avenue
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
There will be free parking for those who drive and transportation from the hotel will be provided.
The closest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Fares from LaGuardia (LGS) and JFK International (JFK) may be less expensive but the cost of traveling to New Jersey will be higher.
Transportation from airport to Holiday Inn and Rutgers Livingston Student Center is available by taxi, State Shuttle, Super Shuttle, Uber, and Lyft.
*If you are traveling with others, it is helpful to arrange ground transportation as a group.
4701 Stelton Road
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
From New Jersey Turnpike, take Exit 9. New Brunswick, Route 18.
From U.S. Route 1 exit onto Route 18 North.
- Follow Route 18 North past the city of New Brunswick on your left.
- Cross bridge over the Raritan River. Take the 3rd exit towards Livingston Campus. Be in the right hand lane.
- The exit ramp splits left, center, and right – go right. (Avenue E.)
- You will see a futuristic building about ½ mile ahead. There is a traffic circle in front of that
- Enter traffic circle, take first exit.
- Continue to second parking lot on left, #101.
- Go to first two rows for visitor parking.
- At north-west corner of parking lot is a pedestrian sidewalk. Go past first building (library) and turn left.
- Past the library you will be facing a cream-colored building. Go right. You will be facing the Livingston Student Center.