From New Jersey Turnpike, take Exit 9. (New Brunswick, Route 18.)
From Route 1, exit onto Route 18 North.
- Follow Route 18 North past the city of New Brunswick on your left.
- Cross bridge over the Raritan River. The first exit is River Road; the second exit is Campus Road. (The sign will say Campus Road and Busch Campus.)
- Exit on Campus Road. Follow the long curving road which will go under Route 18 and become a single lane. Continue on Campus Road to the traffic circle.
- Enter the traffic circle. (Traffic goes to the right.)
- Exit the traffic circle on the second right. (You will be on Freylinghausen Road.)
- Turn right at Allison Road.
- Go to the stop sign at the end of Allison Road.
- For Visitors Parking, turn right onto Bevier Road. Go one block and turn left and then right into Visitors Parking Lot Entrance, Lot #54. From the Visitors Parking Lot, walk back towards Allison Road, cross Allison Road, and turn into the first driveway on your left, Parking Lot #56.
For Accessible Parking or for the Open House and other evening programs, turn left on Bevier Road, left again into Parking Lot 56.
- The building is L-shaped. Take the sidewalk in the corner where the two legs of the “L” meet. Enter the door with the red awning.
- Elevator is just inside the door.
- Take elevator to the 2F.
- Exit elevator and enter through the wooden doors on the right.
- Proceed straight ahead down the hall to the reception desk.
From 287, take Exit 9.
(River Road: Bound Brook, Highland Park)
- On exit ramp, follow signs to Highland Park. (You will be going east on River Road.)
- Stay on River Road until you reach Route 18 (Large bridge overhead). Turn left onto Route 18 North.
- Follow directions above starting at Step 3***
ALERT: Most GPS will take you to a loading dock at 604 Allison Road. If so, continue to the stop sign at the north end of Allison Road and follow the above directions starting at #7.