Welcome to the the Keck Center and Stem Cell Research Center! Please make sure to complete all steps outlined below.
IMPORTANT: keep this information for your records as it contains all pertinent information relating to the Keck Center and the Cell Biology and Neuroscience Department.
Dr. Kelvin Kwan (Director):
Rutgers Undergraduate Research for Credit:
CBN Majors: Dr. Shu Hsu, Nelson D419, 848.445.6999,
Genetics Majors: Kathleen McDonald, 848-445-1146,
Biological Science Majors: Dr. Ann Carr-Schmid 848-445-2075,
School of Arts and Sciences (SAS) IT helpdesk
Help request can be submitted on a web portal through Helpdesk or
IMPORTANT: Set up an intake meeting to:
1. Obtain NetID if necessary
2. Sign up for Keck Center calendar
3. Sign up for the Slack channel
4. Access to Rutgers Box
5. Request access to the Keck Center after hours
6. Get a lab tour
A. IDENTIFICATION AND LOGINS
1. Obtain a Rutgers NetID
Rutgers students should be able to activate their NetID if they have not done so. Link
If you are not a Rutgers student, you can request a guest NetID. Link
2. Sign in to the Keck Center calendar using the link.
3 Join the Keck Center Slack workspace using the link.
4. Obtain access to Box cloud storage account using the link.
5. Request access to the Keck Center after hours if necessary:
- The student or employee should fill out the form and add all information on the form. If there are IBC or IRB protocols specific to the lab, please request it from the PI.
- Request signature from the PI of the lab you are working with.
- Send the form into Keck Center
- You will be notified after the last signature and being processed.
B. LABORATORY AND MOUSEROOM TRAINING:
All steps for Mandatory training requirement for new animal users are listed at this link.
C. COMPUTERS AND IT
To use computers on the Keck Center you must log in with your NetID.
Problems? Send an
To inquire about parking, contact the Department of Transportation Services.